Tokenizing Physical Products, Digital Assets, Media & Innovating Digital Rights
The process of tokenization for any product or asset provides digital ownership of that asset by creating a permanent stamp on the ledger or blockchain. This shows that at the time of the stamp digital rights were established.
After something is tokenized it can then begin to be tracked. This means adding the asset to inventory, GPS locating of assets as well as the digital transfer of assets. Total Network can work with clients to develop any solution that best fits their inventory or asset management needs.
Assets, Products, Digital assets or tokens can be used for anything the creator’s imagination can conjure. The ideas presented here are a sampling.
Next are some real world examples of what assets can be real world custodied physical or digital assets to tokenize such as:
● A license to allow an activity
● Digital Rights to media
● An access token to use a service
● In-game currency and items, transferable outside of the game platform
● Representing a credit or reward
● Securities tokens: stock or shares of a company where the shares are represented by a token rather than a physical stock certificate
● Securities or partnership interests with the built-in ability to pay rewards in coins (legal in many free market countries)
● Representing a share of a project
● Tokens which represent a coop, limited partnership, royalty sharing or profit sharing platform
● A token which represents a crowd-funded item with the ability to transfer or resell the item
● Representing virtual and physical goods and credits:
Ex: Tickets to an event such as a Cleveland Browns game ticket with the ability to resell
With the Total TV Network, being able to create your own media and tokenize it directly to any blockchain is as simple as snap, tokenize and share all with just a few quick clicks from your device.
You’ll be able to send, sell, or save your own personal NFT’s to and with anybody, anywhere, at anytime, and for any price. Plus, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your media is yours forever, thanks to the security of the blockchain tracing each purchase back to the original owner… You!
So, whether you want to sell the rights to your content, a signed players jersey or you want to sell that video of the game winning point to your local station to use for the evening sports update, all of it can be done with Total TV!